Have a problem with the youtubeextractor.dll file? There are 1 version of this file available. You can correct the error by downloading the youtubeextractor.dll file from this page or using one of the methods described below..
What is youtubeextractor.dll?
youtubeextractor.dll is a type of WinDllFix (DLL) developed by Microsoft. youtubeextractor.dll is an essential Windows operating system file for a program or service to function properly. It contains a set of procedures and functions for the proper functioning of the Windows operating system.
Why do I get the youtubeextractor.dll not found error?
There are several reasons why you may get errors with the youtubeextractor.dll, e.g. deletion of the file, corrupt file, malicious software, faulty applications, a corrupted Windows registry, etc.
The most frequent errors related to the youtubeextractor.dll file are:
- "The program can't start because youtubeextractor.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem".
- "youtubeextractor.dll Missing".
- "youtubeextractor.dll Not Found".
- "Error loading youtubeextractor.dll. The specified module could not be found".
- "youtubeextractor.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem".
- "This application has failed to start because youtubeextractor.dll was not found. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem".
- "youtubeextractor.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for support".
How to fix youtubeextractor.dll errors?
You are probably having problems running a program, in this case with the youtubeextractor.dll file. Below we list the different options available to fix the error permanently:
- Method 1: Download youtubeextractor.dll and install it manually
- Method 2: Repair youtubeextractor.dll automatically using the error fixing tool
- Method 3: Install Or Reinstall The Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable Package
- Method 4: Reinstall the program
- Method 5: Fix the corrupted file with the SFC tool
- Method 6: Use a registry cleaner
- Method 7: Fix corrupted youtubeextractor.dll file by system restore
Method 1: Download youtubeextractor.dll and install it manually
- Download the youtubeextractor.dll file to your computer from our website.
- Copy the downloaded file to the directory where the youtubeextractor.dll file is missing. Normally you will need to find the installation folder of the program that is failing, or move the DLL file to the system directory (C:\Windows\System32, and C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ for 64-bit systems).
- Restart the computer.
If copying the missing youtubeextractor.dll file into the corresponding directory does not solve the problem, you'll have to register it. For this purpose, copy your DLL file to the C:\Windows\System32 folder, open a command prompt with admin rights and type "regsvr32 youtubeextractor.dll" and press Enter.
Versions to download youtubeextractor.dll
ZIP file size: 10.4 kb
Method 2: Repair youtubeextractor.dll automatically using the error fixing tool
You can fix youtubeextractor.dll error by using Outbyte PC Repair tool or PC Reviver. This tool will automatically download the DLL for free and find the correct directory to install it. All problems related to the youtubeextractor.dll file will be solved.
Method 3: Install Or Reinstall The Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable Package
It is possible that the error with the youtubeextractor.dll file is due to a problem with the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package. You can update this package from Windows Updates.
- Go to your computer's control panel, look in the categories and click Uninstall.
- Check the version of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable and uninstall it.
- If there were more versions of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, uninstall them too.
- Go to the official Microsoft website and download the Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 Update 3 package.
- Run the installer once downloaded.
- Restart the computer once installed.
Method 4: Reinstall the program
If the youtubeextractor.dll file failure occurs when opening a particular program, you can try simply reinstalling that program.
Method 5: Fix the corrupted file with the SFC tool
It is possible that the youtubeextractor.dll file is corrupted or damaged due to malware or viruses. With Windows System File Checker (SFC) tool, you can scan and restore the lost or damaged files on the system.
- Open the command prompt with administrator permissions.
- Run a full scan by typing "sfc /scannow" and press Enter.
- Wait for the process to finish, it may take a few minutes.
- Restart the computer and check if it has been fixed.
Method 6: Use a registry cleaner
Using a windows Registry Cleaner application can be a good option to clean unnecessary files and fix registry problems and optimize your computer's speed. Just download a tool like CCleaner or similar and follow the steps to scan and repair computer problems.
Method 7: Fix corrupted youtubeextractor.dll file by system restore
You can restore the Windows system to an earlier date where the youtubeextractor.dll file was not corrupted. Follow the steps below to restore the system to an earlier point:
- Log in to the Control Panel, click on "Recovery" and then "Open System Restore". You can also type "rstrui" in the Windows search engine or press "Win + R" to open the "Run" dialog and type "rstrui".
- Select an option from the list of available dates. Remember to select a date prior to the problem.
- Click "Next" and then "Finish" to confirm the restore point.
When the restore is complete, the computer will restart and the youtubeextractor.dll error should be resolved.